Guidelines for Registration
Early Bird by Feb. 05th, 2021 Normal Fee Full Registration ICCAR Online (Presentation and Publication) $450 $480 Presenter ICCAR Online (Presentation Only) $280 $300 Audience ICCAR Online (Listeners) Free of Charge Free of Charge Additional Fee Additional Page/ Per One $70 $70 Additional Paper / Per One $450 $450
- (1) All accepted papers should be presented at the conference. Therefore, at least one author of each accepted paper must register to the conference at full rate, and present the paper.
- (2) The cameral ready paper (full paper) should be within 5 pages under IEEE format, extra pages will be charged 70USD/per page, 5 extra pages are accepted.
- (3) After receiving the acceptance notification from ICCAR conference email email@example.com, you can finish the registration as guided.
- (4) Registration is required in advance. If you wish to participate, please register as soon as possible.
- (1) Please wear your delegate badge for all the conference activities. Lending your participant card to others or taking irrelative person inside is not allowed. If you wish to take family member, please ask staff at registration desk.
- (2) For your own property safety, please take good care of your valuables at any time.
- (3) The conference organizer does not assume any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings of the participants.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date: 30USD processing fee is required 89-60 days prior to event date: 30% processing fee is required 59-30 days prior to event date: 50% processing fee is required 29-0 days prior to event date: No refund
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Registration Fee include
- Full Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter's Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Audience's Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.